Welcome to HCM

Hidden-Camera-Masturbation

Covert videos of females masturbating

Contact HCM by email

Home | Share Clips | Find Clips | Discuss Clips

Forum Home Forum Home: Standard member forums: Technical questions & answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPDATE: Click Find Clips to visit the HCM clip list. We've added thousands of thumbnails with large pop-up images.

Account on hold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swalesyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Account on hold
    Posted: 20 May 2017 at 9:38pm
Hi Nick,

Been trying to resolve an issue with my account, I know it was put on hold due to folders not including content

I seem to intermittently have this issue with my mac - where I have the 3 folders set up (HCM, NOT HCM and DOWNLOADS) and no matter what I do, I can't get files to show up in the DOWNLOADS folder, even if I refresh the list. I've tried recreating the folder in different places, and no joy)

Have you heard of anyone else with this issue? How important is it that DOWNLOADS has files, considering the files are moved to HCM/NOT HCM?

I have some great content to share, from other places, but I'm still struggling to get my account back in action

Hoping you can help out

Steve
Nick-V View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nick-V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2017 at 12:03am
I don't know about MAC only windows and that works for everyone.

I do know that folders do not show up when they are empty so \downloads should have at least 1 file. 
swalesyboy View Drop Down
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swalesyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 9:50pm
thanks Nick, I seem to have fixed the issue, I see files now showing up

I'll try to catch you or an admin online to unblock my account so I can start sharing 

Thanks

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic